Saturday, February 6, 2016

Would you go to the bathroom with me? #illgowithyou #everybodypoops #seriouslyeverybodypoops

You may or may not have heard about the bills trying to pass stating that transgender persons would have to use the bathroom of their assigned gender. The fact that who and how someone uses a bathroom is being debated seems...odd to me. I mean think about it? The excuse being used is that men are going to be putting on dresses and using bathrooms with girls so they can molest them.

I have it in good faith to know, usually if a person wants to sexually assault another person, they don't take the time to get dressed up to do so. They just do it. I also have seen it to be proven that 100% of household bathrooms are used by multiple members and most commonly multiple genders. Not sure what the statistics of groping are in those cases. I'm sure there are some, but for the most part, there's probably only urination and pooping happening.

Of course, I'm not a scientist or research tech so I may be wrong. Anywho....

I decided to think about who I'd go to the bathroom with and maybe, some of you may agree. Some might not but you know...that's okay too. I just want you to take the time to check this out and make some serious choices about who you'd go to the bathroom with.



Would you go to the bathroom with me? 
Note* this is in concern of making bathrooms for all


Humans?


Photo courtesy of stockimages @FreeDigitalPhotos.net
So okay, some humans use a urinal when they need to go to the bathroom so some might not want to walk into that. I get it. Weenies right? But in the case of those who don't and prefer using a stall, then okay. Going to the bathroom shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Plus, look at that human. This person's got on a hard hat. This person possibly cares about safety. Or at least, this human just wants to take a bathroom break like everybody else. 



Viruses and other Microorganisms? 

Photo courtesy of dream designs @freedigitalphotos.net

I'm saying NOPE! I'm sure others will agree. We'd rather not go to the bathroom with these things. They are horrible in that they cause sniffles, flu, GI infections, maybe even STD transmission? *Shudders* Where's the bleach?! The FIRE?!

Tragically, these little bastards find their ways into our private pee pee places like they own it. Never thinking once about our hopes and dreams for a germ free future. I'll say it now: NO TO VIRUSES. 

Where's that bill? Get on the ball Congress! 


Rhinos?

Photo courtesy of criminalatt @ freedigitalphotos.net

No.


Children?

Photo courtesy of Chaiwat @freedigitalphotos.net

Now you're probably thinking, "De? Shouldn't children be part of humans?"
LOL yes???

I'm a mom of 4 and there are just some days, I'm certain, they are uniquely their own creations. That said, anyone who knows how children work, also know when they gotta go, they gotta go. So yeah, just let them go. Don't bother me none.




Slender Man?

Photo courtesy of Google Images

STFU.



Trump?



Changed my mind. I'd rather Slender Man. 


Tom Hiddleston?



YEEESSSSSS!!!!



So those are the ones I would and would not go to the bathroom with. Yours may be different than mine. And for those asking, "De? This legislation is about transgender people and the bathroom. You didn't mention them."

I say: I did mention them. They're part of the HUMANS section because they are people. They are human beings. Living, breathing creations set on this planet like you and I. And like you and I, and most of the things on this list, they need to go to the bathroom in peace. Safely. Because, in the end, it's not a right or a privilege to need to release the waste our bodies create. It's just a thing we HAVE to do. Everybody poops....


Except for possibly Trump. That guy just seems really full of crap all the time. 


Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my post. And I ask? Would you go to the bathroom with me?

photo courtesy of Emma Medina-Castrejon
















2 comments:

Elin Gregory said...

I absolutely would go to the bathroom with you, De, but since I'm painfully British :D I probably wouldn't speak or make eye contact.

D. X. Luc said...

LOL Sounds like a plan Elin! Thanks for commenting.