Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another year, new challenges.

I can't believe it, but my dear Trinity is now eight years old. Where has the time gone when I held my little baby? It was a princess fanfare of course and she got a lot of the gifts she wanted. Her birthday is near Halloween and she was a fairy, a morbid fairy that is. My daughter is truly a creature of the dark LOL. I love it really. I remember before she started living as a girl, she tried so hard to play right, do right but it always fell short. Now, not only can she play with her dolls happily, she can also play her video games, zombie things and not be looked at any differently. I love my baby girl and glad she had such a great birthday and Halloween! Love you Trinity!

Happy 8th birthday!!!

Bloody, deranged, tooth fairy

0 comments: