Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HAPPY 2ND AFFIRMATION BIRTHDAY TRINITY!!

I can't believe that two years ago, the child that doctors told me was a little boy went from my son to my beautiful daughter. It wasn't easy, but life never is, however, watching her go from the saddest little boy to a vibrant and happy little girl was worth all the trials and tribulations that came with the transition. A transition that happened to the entire family. I look forward to many more years with with Trinity.

Trinity, thank you for show us all what courage and strength truly is. Happy 2nd affirmation birthday baby.

2 comments:

momma said...

This slideshow is beautiful DeShanna. What an amazing little girl and what an amazing mom and dad to put aside any and all negativity and do what was best for your beautiful daughter.

denthreekids said...

Thanks so much!